External aging can be seen on the neck earlier than it can on the face. This certainly proves yet again that the skin on the neck only has a very thin supporting fatty structure, and also becomes exposed to the sun when uncovered. In addition, unlike the face, the neck is often shabbily treated. Are you stopping facial care on your chin? Then you’re in the best company… The neck takes revenge for this neglect by defying its true age. The skin therefore is already losing its elasticity early on. Fine wrinkles appear, which obscure the clear transition from the chin to the neck. The once youthful “gooseneck” often becomes the unloved “turkey’s neck”.
You will no longer have to wear scarves and turtleneck sweaters to hide these once you are of a certain age if they are cared for properly and are prevented correctly. These signs of the times can be put right using various methods thanks to today’s diverse opportunities.
- Mesotherapy: The skin is relined with a fine hyaluronic acid or with an individual innovative hyaluronic acid formula combined with vitamins and amino acids, which is virtually pain free and without complications. The skin once again appears beautifully smooth and supple.
- Botulinum toxin is provided for relaxing the vertical muscle cords (platysma), particularly in slim females.
- Relaxing the corner of your mouth and the adjoining neck muscles (the so called Nefertiti lift) is also highly effective when using Botox®. The corner of the mouth is therefore raised, and the chin contour is accentuated.
- Horizontal neck wrinkles can be treated with fine hyaluronic acid fillers (“skin boosters”).
- Thermal Lifting (Radiofrequency) tones the skin around the chin and neck.
- The skin texture can be significantly improved and streamlined with fractionatal, non-ablative Laser treatment.
- Pigmentation around the neck can even be improved with Laser and IPL treatments.
- This can be offered in particularly distinctive cases.
- Dr. prof. Todoroff will analyse individual requirements in detail during a personal consultation, and will select the most suitable surgical method on the basis of his many years of experience.